Banner designed by Marianne Coye - Leisure Lane

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Halfway Stage


I hope everybody had a great holiday full of fun and laughter.

As the schools are on holiday I have had more time to knit so I have got along nicely with the Wedding Shawl.  I also played around at making Gift Certificates. I found a pretty Poinsettia background on my computer, which was perfect for what I wanted. I gave one to Julia saying that I will knit her any shawl in any colour and she thought it was a fantastic idea. I had better get on with those I am already doing.
Halfway Stage

2 comments:

  1. The shawl looks lovely, Christine!

    Wishing you a very happy, healthy, and most prosperous New Year!!

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoooo, I love the color and the design is precious! Very nice idea with the gift certificate. Very nice idea indeed.
    I hope you have a GREAT New Year!
    Brenda
    Down Memory La La Lane

    ReplyDelete