Banner designed by Marianne Coye - Leisure Lane

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas Craft Fairs number 1 & 2. :-)

Tomorrow I am off to my first craft fair, to try and sell something. :-) It is a school Christmas fair to be exact. Kayte's children's school fair and she asked if I would like to share a stall with a friend who sells gluton/suger free cakes. So I have been busy sorting out flyers with information, which shawls, and scarves to take etc. It is going to be fun to do.

Then yesterday I had a phone call from the organiser of Brighstone Tree Festival. When I enquired about going earlier in the year there was no tables available but it seems somebody has dropped out so I am off to show off my shawls there on Friday. I am very nervous about this one as this is a real fair, but at least I will have had a practise the day before.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun, Christine. Your shawls will be a hit, they're gorgeous! Have fun and be blessed.

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete