Banner designed by Marianne Coye - Leisure Lane

Tuesday 13 November 2012

I love Wight Christmas Fair

Christmas Fair season has started. :-) The first one was last Sunday. This is the first time "I love Wight" has been run and it was a huge success. So good that they are hoping to run one for Mother's day, and in the Summer as well as next Christmas.

 It was a lovely sunny day and loads of people came to look at all the stalls. Here is a link to some photos taken by Sara of IOW Makers of some of the stalls.
Photos from the Fair

Unfortunately the lighting was quite poor where I was, but I still had several people interested in my items and organising a knitting workshop. 2 lovely children, helped by their dad, bought a lovely scarf for their mother's Christmas present.







No comments:

Post a Comment