Banner designed by Marianne Coye - Leisure Lane

Saturday 17 November 2012

Busy Week & another Fair


Another fair, this week at the Cowes Yacht Haven.  It was a fantastic place to have a fair, very spacious and there was a continuous flow of people.

As for what is on my needles at the moment.
My Mother's Scarf
Aquamarine Scarf
I started to knitting another Peridot ScarfAlso today Mum asked me to knit her another Peridot Scarf but with a wider lace part so I am thinking about that, which will make 2 Scarves.

Also several people commented on the aquamarine Scarf especially how the beads sparkle. However the one I have for sale is knitted out of silk and alpaca is £45 so I would like to knit another one but with a different yarn and hopefully slightly cheaper.










f

No comments:

Post a Comment