Banner designed by Marianne Coye - Leisure Lane

Saturday 14 April 2012

The Stitch and Craft Show

I forgot to post about our visit to "The Stitch and Craft Show" in London.

Mum and I caught a coach to The Stitch and Craft Show. It is held in Olympia in London. It was the first time I had been to this show. There was so many people, but thankfully I have bought 2 VIP tickets which allowed mum and I in an area where we could get somewhere to sit down. It was worth it.  It was very crowded but mum found a cross-stitch kit which she liked, it is of a three-mast sailing ship which is for my nephew's birthday. She also bought a lamp you click to you chair to spot light where you are working.

I bought yarn. :-)

Black Sheep Barn had a half price sale and I bought 8 skeins of Yuzen which I plan to knit into entrelac shawl.  I could have bought a lot more as they had a fantastic selection.


 


There was a competition Knitted Model Village and an author signing a book she had written on knitting dogs.  The dogs were adorable.

There are some really clever people.









1 comment:

  1. Wow Cristine the show looks amazing.
    I missed a few posts but read back, lovely work, you have such a talent.
    Your mum must really appreciate your help with the herbs & roses.
    My mint is doing great now.... BUT, Texas summers can be brutal!

    ReplyDelete