Banner designed by Marianne Coye - Leisure Lane

Sunday 20 May 2012

Workshops

I have been asked to run some workshops/classes in a new wool shop (the only shop only for knitting on the Island).  Strictly Knitting :-) Hopefully we are starting off with a "Beginners Class" for Adults, and "Introduction to Knitting" for children and we will see where it goes from there.  The idea is the adults will be either morning or evenings once a week for 2 hours for three weeks. The children's classes are going to be Monday to Friday for a week in August for 2 hours in the morning.

They are going to stock an amazing range of yarn, it is going to be bliss surround by all the yarn. The shop opens this Saturday and I am going over for a couple of hours so I will have to take some photos and put them on here.

As for knitting I am trying to get Tibetan Clouds finished as I have decided my Mystic Star Shawl is just not going to be warm enough to wear to Kayte's wedding, even though it is in June. The weather here has been so cold. I have the middle finished so it is just the two sides.

1 comment: