Banner designed by Marianne Coye - Leisure Lane

Saturday 16 July 2011

Shrug for a wedding

Thistle Scarf
Kingfisher Scarf/Shawl
I have not been around much as my dad has been ill, but the great thing about knitting is you can take around with you. I have finished the Apatite Cowl by Renee and Thistle Scarf & Kingfisher Blue Scarf, both fromVictorian Lace Today book.

I have been asked to knit a shrug for a friend's wedding. I have been looking around on Ravelry and there is a wide selection so I am going to have to narrow the options done. I will have to have a chat with her on Monday and show her some patterns and see what she has in mind.

2 comments:

  1. Hi- I'm Terry
    Your work is beautiful.....I don't see a link to your Etsy shop though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for pointing this out. I will get onto it.

    ReplyDelete